Needham DBS has unique engineering and product knowledge that allows the best attributes of conventional steel to be combined with the benefits of pre-engineered buildings. This can be as simple as adding a mezzanine to a pre-engineered building, or as complex as a steel mill designed with a mix of pre-engineered and conventional products. The goal is to optimize the building system to provide the most efficient system. Needham DBS can design and supply the entire package providing the design build contractor with a competitive advantage, while saving the owner months in schedule.
Recent Customers of Hybrid Building Products Include:
- North Battleford Energy Centre (Saskatchewan)
- Protec Annealing Mill (Ohio)
- White River Electric Cooperative (Missouri)
- Louis Dreyfus Load-out Building (Saskatchewan)
- Caterpillar Corporate Hangar (Illinois)
- Cubs Den Training Facility (Indiana)